I try hard not to make "new years resolutions" but rather, goals that I can accomplish and a long to do list to check off! Goals are things like, work on paying off debt; move & unpack every box. A long to do list would include organize & name my iTunes music and update my iPods (yes, those things are on my lists!!).
Well, without further adieu , here are my 2014 Goals (2014 To Do List coming soon):
**Note: These are in no particular order-just the way they came to mind.**
- T-25 Workout (Intense, 25 minute workouts 5-6 days a week)
- Continued changes to our eating habits (what we eat, when/how we eat it)
- 52 Week Money Challenge (See HERE for more information)
- Pay off as much debt as possible (Debt Snowball information HERE)
- Continue to work a budget every month (More information HERE)
- Continue to work a Meal Plan every month
- Practice grocery shopping 1-2 times a month (except for fruits/veggies)
- Read to my daughter as least once a day
- Plant a small garden & flowers
- Buy a bird feeder and enjoy watching the birds
- Continue to fall in love with the Lord and my D-Group girls/Catalyst family
- Move into our own place and UNPACK.EVERY.BOX!
- PURGE! Less is more!
- Walk daily and spend more time outdoors, when weather permits
- Take my little girl to the beach
- Love life and fall deeper in love with my husband
- Bring back weekly (or at least monthly) date nights!!
I'm sure there are many more but those are the ones I can think of right now!!
What did you accomplish in 2013 and what do you want to accomplish in 2014?