Serenity

Serenity
© 2008-2015 Southern Simplicity All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Love Dare

While I'm Waiting

This was one of the many songs I felt like was my "theme song" during my divorce while I waited for God to work. I chose to cling to Him and allow him to move in my life. I continued to praise Him and ask Him for His guidance even when it seemed that all hope was lost. No it wasn't that my marriage would work out, it was asking Him to take care of me and walk me through the valley, while making me a stronger person. It was a very low valley many many times. But God is faithful! He not only walked with me through that valley, but He has brought me to the mountain-top in so many areas of my life ! I am truly thankful for everything I had to go through to get to where I am today. I pray that if you are having trouble in your marriage that you would seek guidance, counseling, and truly search your heart before giving up. God gives us many tools to do so, but He is also faithful to give us peace when we've truly and wholeheartedly done everything possible to save our marriage.Cling to Him, He will not fail you!

The Love Dare

No comments:

Post a Comment