Serenity

Serenity
© 2008-2015 Southern Simplicity All Rights Reserved

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Dance...Sing...

I don't want to waste my life being unhappy because someone else disappointed me. I can't please everyone and I'm not going to try! I want to do things that make me happy and make my life better, no matter who comes along for the ride. ! I know that I have loved and lost and bounced back. I know that I have been deep in despair and found a way out. Dance, Sing, Live, Laugh, Love! The true friends of your life will never bail and will never leave you. Dancing in the rain can make you feel free and happy in the small things in life. And men, well, when the right one comes along you just know it deep in your heart and you know that it is supposed to be. Not all men are created equal, you just have to keep digging for that diamond in the rough (um, wrong term of rough maybe)....Keep your chin up !! There is a full life ahead of you--reach out and grasp it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment