Serenity

Serenity
© 2008-2015 Southern Simplicity All Rights Reserved

Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 Random Things about Me!

***This is from my facebook page! thought it would be fun to post here!!****


Here's how it works as written by the person who tagged me... I'm not sure where this original project started but I got tagged and decided to continue it by tagging those of you whom I consider to be great friends or I haven't heard from you in a while and would love to hear what you have to say. Hope you'll play along because it would/will be fun hearing from you.

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1. ...love to watch CSI: Miami & NY & Grey's Anatomy

2. ...do not have cable TV; Channels 2, 4, 5, & 7 are all I get! And they only come in on ONE tv....and I NEVER am "in charge" of the remote....go figure!

3. ...have pretty much given up sodas.

4. ...am dying to get debt paid off! GO DAVE RAMSEY!

5. ...love, love, love to read!!

6. ...wish I had a bigger house and lots of land!

7. ...was born in Fairbanks, AK...dont' believe me? ask my Mom!

8. ...absolutely love the smell of fresh clean sheets!

9. ...am 23, married, and still sleep with my childhood teddy bear!! yes, no lie! tease if you will......

10. ...would sit and read for hours if I could.

11. ..have lived in the same neighborhood for almost 17 years minus 8 months.

12. ...live next door to my grandparents and 4 doors down from my parents.

13. ..hate to get out of bed in the mornings but love being up early!

14. ...hate to be out in the dark alone...even on my front porch!

15. ...cannot stand backyard breeders or people who wont get their animals fixed!! Maybe they should go look at the shelters and see where their puppies end up! There should be strict, mandatory tests to pass for anyone to breed & there should be a nationwide LAW that any dog/cat not for breeding is to be fixed!! (ok stepping off the soapbox now!

16. ...am a poet and an author...and have 3 more books in my head!

17. ...cannot stand my house to be dirty or unorganized!

18. ...have never broken a bone in my body or had measles/chicken pox, etc (and pray I never do!).

19. ...love cucumbers but hate pickles!

20. ...am determined to lose this extra weight this year so I can feel better about myself AND wear a bathing suit this summer!!!

21. ...love playing the piano but really can't play very well!

22. ...paid for my own wedding ring...haha...just the way the credit limits worked out!!

23. ...love, love, love Eeyore, GRITS (Girl Raised in the South); anything with the Palmetto emblem; monogrammed initials....anything girly!

24. ...would love to go to Florida to see white sand and clear water; Montana/Colorado to see rolling green meadows in the mountains; Kentucky to see the bluegrass and the Kentucky Derby; Maine to see the tip top of the East Coast; Chincoteague to see the Chincoteague ponies; Alaska to see my family and re-experience it; Disney World because, well, its Disney World!!

25. ...wish I had gone to college....& have secretly thought about going back to school...not much of a secret anymore huh?

2 comments:

  1. Ok, here's your interview:
    1. What is your favorite beauty product/routine and why?
    2. If you had to move from Charleston, but could move anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
    3. What do you consider to be your best talent? What talent do you wish you had?
    4. What is the best advice you've ever received?
    5. What is your best memory from your childhood?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, also include this at the end:
    1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
    2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
    3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
    4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
    5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

    ReplyDelete