Serenity

Serenity
© 2008-2015 Southern Simplicity All Rights Reserved

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Updated: 25 Random Things about ME! :)

***This is from my facebook page a while back!~! I thought I update it some repost!!****



1. ...love to watch CSI: Miami & NY, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice!

2. ...do not have cable TV; do not even truly have TV! I watch my shows on the internet!!

3. ...have given up sodas and almost given up french fries!~

4. ...am dying to get debt paid off! GO DAVE RAMSEY!

5. ...love, love, love saxophone and guitar music!

6. ...wish I had a bigger house and lots of land!

7. ...was born in Fairbanks, AK...dont' believe me? ask my parents!!

8. ...absolutely love the smell of fresh clean sheets!

9. ...am 25 (almost) and went back to school last fall!

10. ...would sit and read for hours if I could.

11. ..have lived in the same neighborhood for almost 18 years.

12. ...live next door to my Nana and 4 doors down from my parents.

13. ..hate to get out of bed in the mornings but love being up early!

14. ...hate to be out in the dark alone...even on my front porch!

15. ...cannot stand backyard breeders or people who wont get their animals fixed!! Maybe they should go look at the shelters and see where their puppies end up! There should be strict, mandatory tests to pass for anyone to breed & there should be a nationwide LAW that any dog/cat not for breeding is to be fixed!! (ok stepping off the soapbox now!)

16. ...am a poet and an author...and have 3 more books in my head!

17. ...cannot stand my house to be dirty or unorganized!

18. ...have never broken a bone in my body or had measles/chicken pox, etc (and pray I never do!).

19. ...love cucumbers but hate pickles!

20. ...absolutely love CAMPING!!

21. ...love playing the piano but really can't play very well!

22. ...do not and have never had any wisdom teeth!

23. ...love, love, love Eeyore, GRITS (Girl Raised in the South); anything with the Palmetto emblem; monogrammed initials....anything girly!

24. ...would love to go to Florida to see white sand and clear water; Montana/Colorado to see rolling green meadows in the mountains; Kentucky to see the bluegrass and the Kentucky Derby; Maine to see the tip top of the East Coast; Chincoteague to see the Chincoteague ponies; Alaska to see my family and re-experience it; Disney World because, well, its Disney World!!

25. ...would love to have my own bookstore someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment