Serenity

Serenity
© 2008-2015 Southern Simplicity All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014 Goals

The end of one year and the beginning of another!! Time to reflect and time to plan ahead. Time to note mistakes and lessons learned and move forward to do better in another year!

I try hard not to make "new years resolutions" but rather, goals that I can accomplish and a long to do list to check off! Goals are things like, work on paying off debt; move & unpack every box. A long to do list would include organize & name my iTunes music and update my iPods (yes, those things are on my lists!!).

Well, without further adieu , here are my 2014 Goals (2014 To Do List coming soon):
**Note: These are in no particular order-just the way they came to mind.**

  • T-25 Workout (Intense, 25 minute workouts 5-6 days a week)
  • Continued changes to our eating habits (what we eat, when/how we eat it)
  • 52 Week Money Challenge (See HERE for more information)
  • Pay off as much debt as possible (Debt Snowball information HERE)
  • Continue to work a budget every month (More information HERE)
  • Continue to work a Meal Plan every month
  • Practice grocery shopping 1-2 times a month (except for fruits/veggies)
  • Read to my daughter as least once a day
  • Plant a small garden & flowers
  • Buy a bird feeder and enjoy watching the birds
  • Continue to fall in love with the Lord and my D-Group girls/Catalyst family
  • Move into our own place and UNPACK.EVERY.BOX!
  • PURGE! Less is more!
  • Walk daily and spend more time outdoors, when weather permits
  • Take my little girl to the beach 
  • Love life and fall deeper in love with my husband
  • Bring back weekly (or at least monthly) date nights!! 
I'm sure there are many more but those are the ones I can think of right now!! 

What did you accomplish in 2013 and what do you want to accomplish in 2014? 

No comments:

Post a Comment